This web site is owned and operated by ‘Elevate Learning Center’ (“we”, “our”, or “us” or the “Company”). We understand and value your privacy. We want to make your experience online satisfying and safe.
In general, you can visit the Site without telling us who you are or revealing any personally identifiable information about yourself. By providing your Personal Information to us, you explicitly agree to our collection and use of such information as described in this Policy. If you choose to register, and are 13 years of age or older, we will collect and process such information from you, including but not limited to the below mentioned:
- Information that you provide to us by filling in forms. This includes contact information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number, financial information, if any, unique identifiers such as preferences information such as favorite lists, transaction history.
· Information that you provide when you write directly to us (including by e-mail).
· Information that you provide to us by writing on our blogs;
· Information relating to logs is automatically reported by your browser each time you access our Site. When you use the Site, our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, referring/ exit pages and URLs, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. We use this information, which does not identify users, to analyze trends and to gather demographic information about the user base as a whole. We do not link this automatically-collected data to personally identifiable information.
· We may collect information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies help us improve our Site and deliver a better and personalized service. Cookies enable Us:
· To estimate Our users’ usage size and pattern;
· To store information about your preferences, and allow us to customize our Site according to your interests;
We are committed to protecting children’s privacy online. This Site is intended for users above the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect payment related information from children.
If you use or provide services on the Site for which we implement a billing system for you, we will collect additional information from you so that we can process and collect billing information. For example, we may collect your mailing address to remit payments.
The Site uses software tags called “Cookies” to identify customers when they visit our Site. Cookies are used to remember user preferences and maximize performance of our services. The information we collect with cookies is not sold, rented, or shared with any outside parties. Users who disable their Web browser’s ability to accept cookies will be able to browse our Site but may not be able to successfully use our Service.
We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser’s “help” file. Persistent cookies enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our Site.
Third Party Cookies:
Web pages may contain an electronic file called a web beacon that allows a web site to count users who have visited that page or to access certain cookies. We may use web beacons in the following ways:
- We use web beacons within the Site in order to count users and to recognize users by accessing our cookies.
· Being able to access our cookies allows us to personalize your user experience.
· In general, any file served as part of a web page, including an ad banner, can act as a web beacon.
Links to Third Party Sites
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our affiliated merchants, partner networks, affiliates and other third parties. The inclusion of a link does not imply any endorsement by us of the third party website, the website’s provider, or the information on the third party website. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites may be governed by their own privacy policies and we disclaim all responsibility or liability with respect to these policies or the websites. Please check these policies and the terms of the websites before you submit any information to these websites.
We maintain log files of the traffic that visits our Site. We do not link any information gathered in these log files to Personal Information. Log files are used to manage traffic loads and information technology requirements for providing reliable service. Information collected includes IP addresses and browser types.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. As a registered user with an account and a password, you are responsible for keeping your password confidential. We take commercially reasonable safeguards to protect and preserve the integrity and security of your Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it against loss, theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, reproduction, use or amendment. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially reasonable means to protect your Personal Information, we assume no liability for any disclosure of information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third party access or other acts of third parties, or acts or omissions beyond our reasonable control and you agree that you will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless such breach has been caused as a direct result of our gross negligence or willful default.. If we learn of a security systems breach we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. By using this Site or providing personal information to us you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of this site. We may post a notice on our Site if a security breach occurs. We may also send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us in these circumstances. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing.
Retention of Information
We will keep Personal Information of our users for as long as they are registered subscribers or users of our products and services, and as permitted by law.
Personal Information Corrections
You can contact us if you notice that the information we are holding is incorrect or incomplete. Please send us a mail to email@example.com
If you choose to register for our products and services, we will send you certain promotional emails. Promotional emails advertise our products and services and/or the products and services of our Users and Affiliates. If you do not want to receive promotional emails from us, you may elect to opt-out of receiving promotional emails at any time after registering by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to disclose your Personal Information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure doing so in the Company’s interest to protect its property or other legal rights or the rights or property of others.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
This Policy shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America. Subject to arbitration, the courts at Miami, Fl, USA shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising out of or in connection with this Policy
If any dispute arises between the Company and You in connection with or arising out of the validity, interpretation, implementation or alleged breach of any provision of the Policy, such dispute shall be referred to arbitration in accordance with the American Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 for the time being in force. Arbitration shall be conducted by one (1) arbitrator mutually appointed by the Company and You. The seat of arbitration shall be MIAMI, FL, USA. The language of the arbitration proceedings and of all written decisions and correspondence relating to the arbitration shall be English.
This Site is operated Worldwide. If you are visiting from other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from American law, please note that you are transferring your personal data to United States, which does not have the same data protection laws and by providing your personal data you consent to:
· The transfer of your personal data to the United States as indicated above.
· The Company is also not making any representation that the content contained on the Product is appropriate or to be used or accessed outside of the United States of America and your use or access of the Site from outside the United States of America, is at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with the laws of such jurisdiction.
Merger, Sale or Insolvency
If the Company should ever file for bankruptcy or have its assets sold to or merge with another entity, information the Company receives from you from this Site is a Company asset that may be transferred in connection with these types of corporate events.